Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday Sing-Along: Fouts in Space

When I was a little kid I always wanted to be an astronaut. What red blooded American boy didn't? I dreamed of strapping myself in to the pilot's chair of the space shuttle and flying that bad-boy out into the deep blackness of space to...who knows where. I'm sure women would want me if I had a sweet uniform to wear and, since this is my fantasy, I'm sure they would all want to join the "way more than a mile-high" club.

I suppose that the yearning for space exploration is not very popular these days, what with all the problems we have on Earth. Nowadays, kids probably grow up dreaming of being either a marine or a suicide bomber. Well, I'm gonna follow my heart on this one and stick with my astronaut fantasy. In fact, I think it would go a little something like this.

No comments: