Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Announcing the new Official Muse of il Compendium


Every blog needs to have a muse, a beautiful woman who inspires one's thoughts. So...DAT DA DA DA. Meet the official muse of il Compendium:



You guessed it. It's Erin Esurance, the talented, and beautiful, animated spokeswoman for Esurance. I don't even know what esurance is. I think it's like car insurance or something. All I know is that whenever this pink-haired personification of pure beauty comes on the television, I feel...uh...shall we say inspired? I think we shall.

Now I'm not some kind of slouch. I mean, I've "known" a few women in my day and sure, each one was special. But Miss Esurance is so much more than just a woman. She is an inspiration. My beautiful Erin is the platonic ideal toward which all women strive.

She is undoubtedly possessed of all the greatest physical virtues: a charming and mischievous smile, a graceful- almost feline- figure, and sultry catlike eyes that can see into a man's soul. On top of all this, she has a job.

What more could a man ask for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good choice.