Thursday, May 17, 2007

I Don't Want To Hear Your Goddamn Music, Asshat.


Here is something that pisses me off: I'm trying to support the blogging community by clicking on the 'next blog' button and reading whatever comes up. Suddenly I come across a blog that starts blaring shitty music out of my speakers.... My Freakin Speakers!

Now I know that you want to share your favorite band with the world. This is understandable. But I have a big problem with websites that automatically play music when you load them, and my problem is this:

I am not a loser. I work hard for a living, and that means that, unlike you, I have a nice stereo. So when I sit down with a box of wine and my laptop to surf the blogs, I'm already listening to music, asshole!! I don't fucking want to hear yours.

Listen to me, people: Nothing says "I'm a complete fucktard" like setting your webpage to auto-play your shit music. So don't do it.


No comments: